BETTER SAFETY AND CONTINUITY IN THE INDUSTRY WITH SMART INCIDENT COMMUNICATIONS
Within the industry, there is much attention to the safety and maintenance of production environments. Incidents in these areas could cause great damage to the internal and external environment of an industrial organization. Think of explosion and release of hazardous substances. Therefore, it is a must to communicate quickly and reliably in the event of disruptions and calamities in the production process. Picasse is the system for communicating quickly with the proper (groups of) people via GSM or DECT telephone in the event of incidents and emergencies within the industry. The Picasse platform is extra reliable, because for sending messages, use can be made of 4 channels, whether or not simultaneously. A message can be sent via an SMS, on a network app, an email and through a phone call.
- With one act sending text or voice messages to groups of telephones;
- With one operation set up conference calls, in which the system through intelligent routines can call and add specialists available at the conference;
- Automatically execute the above incidents linked to business critical systems (ICT, fire, building management, production, etc.) A link with a panel is to be certified in accordance with BS 2575: 2004.
There is no dependence on the private communications infrastructure that can indeed be disturbed by the underlying incident or calamity. Because of the simple operation of the system no valuable time is wasted in critical situations. An important aspect of the system is the use of generic communication such as GSM and DECT phones, which means seperate investments in PSE (pagers, paging) are not needed. In addition, hybrid solutions where PZI, Mobile Radio and other systems can be fully integrated. Besides alerting in case of emergencies, within the industry Picasse can also be used for other purposes, such as:
- The automatic reporting of machine failures and building management systems to the duty mechanic;
- Sending an automatic message when a certain minimum or maximum temperature is reached, a security alarm goes off or a server goes down.
- The automatic opening of gates and emergency exits.
- The automatic formation of a team of specialists and bring them together in a conference call.
- Sending an automatic message with a man-down phone when a solo working employee has an accident.
- Locating staff indoor (WLAN) and outdoor (GPS).
Want to know more about our solutions within the industry, call us at 088-7422773.