Experienced iOS-Android Developer
Self motivation and proactivity are core values for us. Creative and innovative thinking are highly appreciated skills in our team. In technical terms, we expect broad knowledge in development in general, writing clean code and code tests, continuous integration and delivery. The following is an excerpt of the tools and technologies we have adopted, where knowledge is regarded mandatory.
• Build efficient and reusable mobile applications
• Optimize and improve existing mobile applications
• Participate in code reviews and daily discussions
- Java for Android using Android Studio and minimum SDK API LEVEL 17
- Objective-C for iOS using xCode and Mac OS X and minimum iOS version of iOS7.0, Swift.
As we believe people learn and improve on the job we do not require smashing experience in any of the mobile platforms. We are seeking for passionate mobile (Android, iOS and, eventually, Windows) developer that care for quality as much as we do and is eager to improve. Experience in both Android and iOS is regarded an essential advantage. Good to know is we’re not into multi-platform solutions like PhoneGap/Cordana or Xamarin. We prefer natively-built applications. We distribute our apps through the official paths (Google Play, Apple store, Windows store).
Experience with consuming JSON/XML APIs is a must, where building dynamic interfaces, working with 3rd party libraries, database and gps positioning will be considered quite advanced as skills, thus highly appreciated.
Company technology stack and process management:
• Angular 2
• Semantic UI 2
• Web sockets
• JSON-RPC 2
• PHP 7
• Propel 2
• Slim web framework
• MySQL/Percona DB (with replication)
• Ant + Groovy build scripts
• Jenkins 2 CD
• Android mobile applications with Java
• iOS mobile applications with objective-c/swift
• Windows mobile applications with C#
• Continuous delivery
• Testing - Unit tests, Integration tests, System tests, API Acceptance tests, UI Acceptance tests
Picasse Bulgaria Ltd. offers:
• Challenging and dynamic projects
• Excellent remuneration package
• Friendly working environment and flexible working hours
• The possibility to shape the organization with your colleagues
• Possibility to grow as a professional and as a person
• Extended paid leave
How to apply:
If the above mentioned attracts your attention, please, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Preferably, send your resume or CV in English.
We will treat your application with confidentiality, professionalism and respect.
Job location: city of Huizen, the Netherlands or remotely