SMART COMMUNICATIONS OPTIMIZES SAFETY AND ASSISTANCE IN DETENTION
Inside the detention security for both prisoners and prison staff is very important. In recent years there have been cutbacks fewer employees available in the various departments. In the event of incidents detention staff must be able to quickly and discreetly communicate and get additional assistance. The Picasse communications platform is a widely used system to rapidly communicate with the right (groups of) people via GSM or DECT phone in case of incidents and disasters within the penitentiaries and prisons. The availability of a user communication gives assurance that additional assistance can be alerted quickly. This ultimately ensures that threatening situations and incidents quickly under control.
The following functions are among others available in the Picasse platform;
- With one act probing text or voice messages to groups of telephones;
- With one operation set up telephone consultation;
- The ability to alert via four channels including Apps;
- Automatically execute the above incidents linked business-critical systems such as panic buttons.
- The simple operation is wasted no time in critical situations;
- With the aid of the incident module, it is possible to form rapidly experteams whereby escalations can be solved more quickly;
- Detention Staff feel more confident making the security of the detention wards is increased;
Besides alerting in case of emergencies Picasse within detention also deploy for other purposes, such as:
- The automatic reporting of faults in building management systems to the duty mechanic;
- Sending an automatic message when a certain minimum or maximum temperature has been reached, there is a fire alarm, a detector records or security alarm goes off.
- Locating staff indoor (WLAN) and outdoor (GPS)
- Automatic man down alarm or no movement or range of the lap.
Want to know more about solutions in detention, call us at 088-7422773