First aid, optimize safety and CONTINUITY with a smart communication platform
Picasse the system to rapidly communicate with the right (groups of) people via GSM or DECT telephone in the event of incidents and emergencies;
- With one act probing text or voice messages to groups of telephones;
- With one operation set up conference calls, the system intelligently can call specialists available and add to the conversation;
- Automatically execute the above incidents linked business critical systems (ICT, fire, building management, production, etc.) A link with a panel is to be certified in accordance with BS 2575: 2004.
There is no dependence on the private communications infrastructure that can indeed be disturbed by the underlying incident or disaster. The simple operation is wasted valuable time in critical situations. An important aspect of the system is the use of generic communication such as GSM and DECT phone, so that investments in PSE (pagers, paging) can be omitted. In addition, hybrid solutions where PZI, Mobile Radio and other systems can be fully integrated. Besides alerting in case of emergencies Picasse within our schools into for other purposes, such as:
- The automatic reporting of faults in lifts and building management systems to the duty mechanic;
- Sending an automatic message when a certain minimum or maximum temperature is reached, a security alarm goes off or a server goes down.
- Automatically opening barriers
- The automatic formation of a team of specialists and bring them together in a conference call.
- Locating staff indoor (WLAN) and outdoor (GPS)