1 system for simple alerting emergency services and discreetly informing fellow shopkeepers in retail
Picasse the system to rapidly communicate with the right (groups of) people via GSM or DECT telephone in the event of incidents and emergencies;
- With one act probing text or voice messages to emergency services and other shopkeepers in case of incidents and suspects;
- With one operation set up telephone consultation
- Automatically execute the above incidents linked business-critical systems such as panic buttons.
There is no dependence on the private communications infrastructure that can indeed be disturbed by the underlying incident or disaster. The simple operation is wasted valuable time in critical situations. An important aspect of the system is the use of generic communication such as GSM and DECT phone, so that investments in PSE (pagers, paging) can be omitted. In addition, hybrid solutions where PZI, Mobile Radio and other systems can be fully integrated. Besides alerting in case of emergencies is Picasse in retail also put in for other purposes, such as:
- The automatic reporting of faults in building management systems to the duty mechanic;
- Sending an automatic message when a certain minimum or maximum temperature is reached, a security alarm goes off or a server goes down.
- The automatic closing doors of shops
- Locating staff indoor (WLAN) and outdoor (GPS)