REDUCE THE TIME TO RESOLVE ICT INCIDENTS THROUGH SMART COMMUNICATION
Organizations -where IT plays a critical role- pay close attention to the continuity of IT processes. Examples of such organizations include banks, insurance companies and transport companies. A very large part of these organizations in the Netherlands are using one of the user-friendly messaging and conference call applications of Picasse to communicate reliably over incidents and escalations.
The incident managers indicate that they deliberately not choose to utilize the infrastructure of their company, but to utilize the communication system of Picasse. Picasse is preferred because of the usability and high reliability and that it operates independently form their own infrastructure. The communication platform of Picasse is available at all times for fast communication in case crucial ICT incidents arise. Incident managers also regularly set up conference calls. This function is experienced as very effective, since a conference call with a multidisciplinary team can be set-up by the system within one mouse click.
FUNCTIONALITIES INCIDENT MANAGEMENT
- Sending text and audio messages to large groups of receivers
- Recipients are not bound to a certain location
- Automatic dial-in into conference during a disaster
- Fully manage conference calls through the Web
- Automatic formation of multidisciplinary teams by the system
- Comprehensive communication archive
- Location determination by means of Wi-Fi and GPS
- Comprehensive administration (groups, receivers, systems, messages, etc.)
- Comprehensive options for connecting third-party systems through an REST API (interface layer)
- Smartphone applications for Android devices and iPhones.