Reduce resolution times of disturbances with Picasse system monitoring and smart follow up.
The Picasse system can be connected to a variety of systems that exist in companies. Events like disturbances, detections, and failures of these systems will be send as a voice or text message via the Picasse platform to assigned (groups of) persons.
Frequent occurring examples are:
• fire alarms
• problems with business-critical servers
• Incidents with building management systems (air conditioning)
• requests for aid from toilets for disabled persons, lifts and panic buttons
• events from the security system
The advantage of the automatic sending of these alarms is that priority, sender, location and description of the incident will be sent immediately to the right (groups of) persons. Moreover, the manner in which the notification is presented to the recipient is adjustable by means of an associated smart phone application. The message presentation in this case, depends on the sender address and the priority of the message.
The administration of the recipient list(s) and the way messages are distributed can be maintained through a user friendly web application. Notifications and alarms can be delivered on all common types of receivers, such as mobile phones, paging equipment, DECT telephones, walkie-talkies, pagers, etc
• Fast and reliable delivery of messages with priority (average less than 5 seconds)
• Security by read confirmation and feedback of the sent messages
• Recipients are not bound to a location
• Automatic dial out calls and conference call creation during a disaster
• Sending text messages (SMS, e-mail and pushed messages)
• Creating phone calls with a voice message
• Conversion of text messaging into voice messages
• Alerting from various devices (panic buttons, touch screens, telephones, web)
• Localization of persons through Wi-Fi and GPS
• Comprehensive communication archive
• Comprehensive management options (groups, receivers, systems, messages, etc.)
• Comprehensive options for connecting systems such as fire panels, Building systems and alarm systems. Events from the detectors leads to an automatic alarm.
• Receiving messages on Android and iPhone apps (were the message is presented in a distinctive and persistent manner). The presentation of the message can be changed depending on the priority and sender address.